Hello Thane,

>>Might want to try to value add to that.  bump the price to $75 and
>>you install a free antivirus and zonealarm free, Foxit, 7zip, vlc
>>media player, etc.

I would advise against installing any security solutions. I try not to
even offer suggestions. At the end of the day, if you said to use it or
installed it, when it fails... it's YOU that failed. Let them deal
with that or if you must then make sure you qualify that no security
solution is perfect.

--
Regards,
 joeuser - Still looking for the 'any' key...

"...now these points of data make a beautiful line..."