On Jul 5, 2008, at 2:07 AM, David Cantrell wrote:

If the HTML wasn't shit I wouldn't mind.  But it always is.  It's
always a fancy layout (because they're trying to reproduce what they'd
do on paper, but that doesn't work in the small space available in most mail clients) or an ugly layout (because the software is just too damned
hard to use, or because the user is a fuckwit) or pointless (because

Josh