* Earle Martin <hates-softw...@downlode.org> [2008-07-06 12:55]:
> I guess the difference between us is that I really don't feel
> put-upon by the font or color choices of the people whose
> emails I receive. They used Comic Sans? So what?

You *like* reading centered 22px pink on blue mails?

Also, is there any *benefit* to being exposed to that sort of,
uh, taste?

> There are really much worse things to worry about in life.

By that logic you should probably not even be on this list?

Although I was only recently reading about how people highly
overestimate the impact of large issues in their life on their
happiness and underestimate the impact of the little things.

Regards,