Yes, please don't let people who are resistant to change spoil this great
step in the right direction. Community servers have their room again,
casual & comp their aswell.

However I disagree with penalities on leaving casual matches, they're
casual for a reason, why not replace left players with new players from the
queue like in overwatch?