Excellent points that I actually didn't even consider. I'll say it again,
if Valve *really* doesn't want servers doing this than they need not do
more than simply say so. I know some server owners would perhaps tempt fate
but it would have taken us all of 2 minutes to remove the plugins from the
servers. There just isn't much to go off of here and flat out delisting
servers without communicating these things very well just doesn't feel
right to me, so I'm still standing by my thoughts that this is a mistake on
their part. Either way it winds up going, I'll be sure to provide the
answer here if Valve only responds to me privately. I think other server
owners should know the reason so that they don't risk being delisted.