I've already talked to someone else who has servers delisted for the same
reason. There are also a few other communities running some servers that
have been delisted. I can't say whether they're for the same tags or not,
but we weren't the only ones affected by this.

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 5:45 PM, Abdulrahman Abdulkawi <abdulk...@live.co.uk