I assume quickplay numbers mean cp, pl, ctf, attack defence, plr, sd, all modes etc gamemode, basically all the quikcplay options. Coaching is connection method too.

-ics

Lambda kirjoitti:
Anyone knows what the number in quickplay_# means? I've got numbers as big
as 62, i've also got "coaching" as connection method which isn't listed in
the list provided earlier.