Sorry Kurt,

 Absolutely understand what you said, but that's dumb.

I haven't created a NEW Master Catalog in 20 years, because why would I want to
have to RECAT all my PAGE, SMF,  USERCATs, NON-VSAM, ETC datasets??

When just adding an SSA to SYS1 gets away from any conflicts, and still gets in
the current master catalog,  Then the renames all work, which really only does
the physical names on DASD.

Then Recatalogs indirectly and NEW datasets and I am done.

Yuck, but okay I will just modify all my datasets again in z/OS 2.6, but will
use my current instance as a Model to keep volume placements, But even this is
ugly, because my volsers change... Currently ZA2511  and SMPD25, will go to
ZA2611 and SMPD26 in z/OS 2.6, so I have mass change things anyhow.

I really liked the SERVERPAC dialogs even more now, ONE Panel to redefine my
Physicals and all the logicals get placed magically with 0 work!!

Ms Terri E Shaffer
Senior Systems Engineer,
z/OS Support:
ACIWorldwide - Telecommuter