That was my point, 2nd level you have to use CMS to do the tape
poisitoning, there is not a CP command.  If you're logged onto a userid

that doesn't normally have access to CMS (ex. a z/OS guest) there is extr
work to do to get CMS running (such as linking the MAINT 190 disk) just t
position the tape.  If the z/OS guest already uses address 190 it's even

more extra work.  (Not to mention the error messages when you IPL CMS if

you don't also have a 191 or 19E disk.)

CP provides only a REWIND command.  How hard would a FSF/BSF type command

be?

Brian Nielsen

On Thu, 8 Jun 2006 17:38:07 -0400, carlos martinez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>