On Fri, Dec 9, 2022 at 7:08 PM Barry Leiba <barryle...@computer.org> wrote:

> I have no formal role here, so please just take this as a plea from a
> participant:
>
> Let's please stop bickering: it's simply hindering a productive
> discussion of a charter, and it's clear that we can have endless
> back-and-forth messages in this vein for quite some time if we let
> ourselves.  Please, let's not let ourselves.

I concur.  The bickering has resulted in a growing string of people who are
not willing to chair the reconstituted working group because this is what
they'd have to spend time dealing with.  As a result, this work will not
get off the ground if these impulses cannot be controlled.

If necessary, this list can be made into a moderated one, which will
significantly slow the dialog as things must wait in the moderator queue,
with holidays and vacations imminent.  Please let's not be forced in that
direction.

-MSK, ART AD