Regardless of who created the protocol, it’s important to acknowledge that it
had an effect that is actively creating harm, to the point that it’s a
geostrategic concern. There are reasonable solutions that do not harm its
original goal of fighting spam and spearfishing and we should pursue them. A
group chartered to solve these problems can help.

==Mike