On 12/10/2022 5:04 PM, Michael Thomas wrote:
But that was evident from the beginning with you telling us that you know better what was in our heads then we did.

Michael, I didn't do any such thing.  That is one of a number of interpretations that you've invented.

I made some first-person assertions of fact -- since I was there, too, it's not unreasonable for me to do that.

In spite of my making no reference to you, you somehow decided that I was making a statement about what was in your brain.

For reasons that might be obvious by now, I'd never do that.

d/

--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking