Yeah, your own website. Sorry if I don't give this any credence.

Mike

On 12/9/22 7:10 PM, Dave Crocker wrote:
On 12/9/2022 6:14 PM, Jim Fenton wrote:
DomainKeys and IIM both preceded IETF’s DKIM effort and neither of them is DKIM.

Just came across this.  I don't remember when the page was first published, but the version date of what is there now says 2007:

*What are the differences between DomainKeys (DK) and DKIM *

www.dkim.org

MIPA-DKIM <#>

🔗 https://www.dkim.org/info/dkim-faq.html#related <https://www.dkim.org/info/dkim-faq.html#related>

Perhaps I am missing or misunderstanding essential points in this, but the lengthy list of differences look useful, but not fundamental.

I don't recall seeing a similar comparison between DKIM and IIM.

d/

--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking