> I think If I pay for something I should be allow to use It on
> a platform of my choice. These laws are like, "I will sell you
> 2 apples (excuse the pun ;) but you can only peel them with Dingo(TM)
> peelers and then eat. I will sue you if you try to eat 'em raw or use
> Pingo peelers to peel them."

What if this apple was Copied[cloned]... (can it really be done ?) and
peeled with Pingo, ro Gingo, or Mingo.... ? Do u like it ? or the Company
will like it ?

If i was the Mgmt guy who sold u the apple... I will try to buy Gingo, Mingo
and all Peelers.....If i cant....sure i sue them[Still i cant i will
"Supari" them]. I again repeat the words which i hv said earlier in this
list...."Business is War" and i will use all means to win in it, Fair or
unfair...[This is why i never own a business :)]