On Mon, 19 Apr 2004, Eswar wrote:

> "Business is War" and i will use all means to win in it, Fair or
> unfair...[This is why i never own a business :)]

I think killing somebody is correct also... because everything is
fair in business... lawyer is correct in defending criminals because its
his business ... killer is correct because its his business ... moreover
nobody is guilty until proven guilty ... similarly judge is correct in
taking bribe ... because he is not guilty unless proven, which ain't
happening anyway.

Then what I can't understand is why people blame politicians for
corruption. Because no Laloo, no Jayalalita, no nobody is corrupt (read
guilty) unless proven guilty under law; and the laws themselves have been
created by the very people we are trying to enforce them upon.

Talking of wars: even war are fought keeping certain rules in mind. And
these rules are by the mutual agreement of the two sides involved and not
made by the dominating side. I (I don't know about you) hate US for
forcing war in Iraq, due to oil, which is also business BTW. If every
thing is fair in business than this killing of innocent people in Iraq is
fair also. Because in the end Bush (personally) will be wealthier by
millions of dollars and twenty years henceforth will be hailed as on of
the greatest leaders of out time, because history and laws are being
written by him and/or his poodles. Same is the case with software giants.

hail democracy, .... heck!

PS:
evrything is fair in business and it is my business (and of some others)
to throw M$ and others out of competition, so what's the arguement anyway
:)

..
--
Two statements:

``   640K ought to be enough for anybody.''
                                        -- Bill Gates
``Windows ought to be enough for anybody.''
                                        -- Anon Ymous