All,

Durand, Alain wrote:

> [...]

Before this thread gets any deeper in a rat hole, allow me to point out
a few things.

1. The discussion of reviving Centrally Assigned ULAs originated in the
RIR community

2. A new draft of the spec *with significant changes* is being worked on

3. Input for the revised draft is coming from the RIR community

Rather than assume the contents of the draft and argue their merits,
please wait for the posting of the new draft and then comment.

Regards,
Brian