Hi all,

I'm not a security expert, so I'm not eligible to make detail
technical discussion on it. But I have the same concern with Pascal
and Jonathan.
As Jonathan and Pascal already explained the concerns on IPsec in
sensor nodes' view, I won't repeat it. I just want to ask the experts
on this area to consider the reality that many 6LoWPAN implementors
feel hard to squeeze IPsec into the small sensor nodes.
I hope that this discussion trigger either the study of IPSec if it
can be enough lightweight to be applicable on 6LoWPAN nodes, or
practical solutions on sensor network security.

Thanks,

-eunah
(PS)  ISA's choice sounds very interesting for me, although I need to
check the details. Thanks Pascal for the information.