Waalaikum'Salaam,

sisters, remember you have rights in everything especially in marriage.  You
have a right to request a khulu if conditions are forced upon you and you are
not able to live with it.

For those sisters who are not married yet, try to outline your expectations for
the marriage in an Islamic Pre-nuptial agreement.

For those sisters who are married and living in not the happiest situations--my
heart is with you.  Inshaallah you may be able to strengthen yourselves by
educating yourselves and become economically stronger.

For those sisters who are divorced (like myself)--enjoy the time to strengthen
your imaan and physial being.  If you are struggling in various ways, may Allah
SWT make everything easier for you.  You can also contact me, if you like
(contact the owner of this group so that they can forward your information to
me).

For brothers, like the one who recently married his 7th wife, need to respect
the rights of having one wife.

j786SURAH22

--- On Sun, 9/7/08, Zahrani, Abdulqader H (FPD)@yahoo.com <Zahrani, Abdulqader