Jazak'Allaahao Khayran brother....you were specific.....quite detailed....you
100% answered my questions.  I believe that you were the only one to provide
the exact response that I needed....

In regards to the "walk away" phrase--it makes reference to the request for the
khulu because the "brother" is financially secure and refused to support his
most recent wife because she is educated.  He even refused to buy her a cup of
coffee!   (Alhamdullilah, the imam granted her request last Monday for the
khulu because her ex-husband was requesting for her to return the cost of her
ring ($800) and additional monies totalling over $1500 (which she doesn't
have).  The ring was part of the agreement as her only request as her mahr
because she thought he was not financially capable of more.  He knew that she
was unemployed and had promised to take care of her and her children until she
found a job; but he went on to marry another sister who is supporting him.
Nevertheless, he did leave a couple of his other wives financially secure
(while the others, he simply walked away from the marriages).

This is the sister's second failed marriage, and Inshaallah, she hopes to never
marry again.  Other divorced sisters that she knew all went on to remain single
or did marry non-Muslim men.

Inshaallah she will be able to find a job and be able to take care of her
children.

Waa'Salaam Alaaikum brother

j786SURAH22