Messages by Date
-
2026/09/11
[I] [Task]: upgrade langchain4j dependency in Language Model Chat transform from 0.29.1 to 1.20.0. (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [PR] Add an icon representing the database type in the “Database” perspective #8318 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [I] [Task]: Add an icon representing the database type in the “Database” perspective (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [I] [Task]: upgrade langchain4j dependency in Language Model Chat transform from 0.29.1 to 1.20.0. (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [I] [Bug]: ${PROJECT_HOME} dirty after importing from Kettle (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [PR] Issue #2865 : Keep PROJECT_HOME when importing Kettle into a folder (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
[PR] Issue #8334 : Allow plugin Hop Server servlets to register endpoint permissions (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [I] [Bug]: Get mails (POP3/IMAP)" action resets IMAP Retrieve setting to "Get all messages" and fails XML serialization (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [I] Allow plugin Hop Server servlets to register in HopServerEndpointPermissionMapper (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [I] Accept Authorization: Bearer on Hop Web /hop/* (OAUTH2 resource server) and issue short-lived JDBC tokens (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
[I] Allow plugin Hop Server servlets to register in HopServerEndpointPermissionMapper (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [PR] Issue #2865 : Keep PROJECT_HOME when importing Kettle into a folder (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [PR] Issue #8302 : Add Kubernetes authentication to the HashiCorp Vault variable resolver (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [PR] Issue #2727 : Align Kettle import connection names to a case-sensitive scheme (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [I] [Task]: Kettle Import: move connections to a case sensitive naming scheme (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Add a Group By option to exclude rows from aggregation based on a boolean field (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [PR] Issue #2727 : Align Kettle import connection names to a case-sensitive scheme (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
[I] [Feature Request]: AI advisory plugin system (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: AI advisory plugin system (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: AI advisory plugin system (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: AI advisory plugin system (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
[PR] Issue #2641 : Fail hops into transforms that do not consume input (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [PR] Issue #2865 : Keep PROJECT_HOME when importing Kettle into a folder (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
[I] [Bug]: Get mails (POP3/IMAP)" action resets IMAP Retrieve setting to "Get all messages" and fails XML serialization (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
[I] [Bug]: Logging refresh stalls on Hop Web (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
[PR] [#8324][build] setup ECJ compilation (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/10
Re: [PR] Issue #8299 : Word-split HOP_CONFIG_OPTIONS when invoking hop-conf (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/10
Re: [PR] Issue #8297 : Serve explorer HTML and PDF with a document base on Hop Web (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/10
[PR] Issue #8315 : Offer a field dropdown for filenames accepted from the … (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/10
[I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/10
Re: [PR] Move to plain SLF4J (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/10
[PR] Move to plain SLF4J (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/10
[PR] Issue #8299 : Word-split HOP_CONFIG_OPTIONS when invoking hop-conf (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/10
Re: [I] [Task]: Text File Input Plugin does not have drop down to select field to use file name from stream (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/10
[PR] Add an icon representing the database type in the “Database” perspective #8318 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/10
[I] [Task]: Add an icon representing the database type in the “Database” perspective (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/10
[I] [Task]: Invoke GnuPG with an argument list instead of a shell command string (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/10
[PR] Issue #2727 : Align Kettle import connection names to a case-sensitive scheme (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/10
Re: [PR] Issue #8285 : Add Hadoop-free HDFS VFS plugin (WebHDFS/HttpFS/Knox) (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/10
Re: [PR] Issue #8294 : Fix the Select Values checks and make the default lint … (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/10
[PR] Invoke GnuPG with an argument list instead of a shell command string,… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/10
Re: [PR] Fix#8308 Add a Group By option to exclude rows from aggregation based on a boolean field (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/10
[I] [Task]: Text File Input Plugin does not have drop down to select field to use file name from stream (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/10
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: a new transform to read commits, issues and pull requests from Git providers (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/10
[I] [Feature Request]: a new transform to read commits, issues and pull requests from Git providers (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/10
[PR] Issue #2865 : Keep PROJECT_HOME when importing Kettle into a folder (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/10
Re: [PR] Issue #8294 : Fix the Select Values checks and make the default lint … (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/10
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Properly support the Apache Hadoop File System (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/10
[I] [Bug]: reading an Oracle TIMESTAMP WITH TIME LOCAL ZONE column infers a String instead of a timestamp (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/10
Re: [PR] Issue #8295 : Do not report a failed connection lookup as a missing c… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/10
Re: [I] [Task]: Invoke GnuPG with an argument list instead of a shell command string (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/10
Re: [PR] formula optimization (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/10
Re: [PR] Issue #8302 : Add Kubernetes authentication to the HashiCorp Vault variable resolver (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/10
Re: [PR] Issue #8302 : Add Kubernetes authentication to the HashiCorp Vault variable resolver (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/10
Re: [I] [Bug]: reading an Oracle TIMESTAMP WITH TIME LOCAL ZONE column infers a String instead of a timestamp (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/10
Re: [PR] Issue #8285 : Add Hadoop-free HDFS VFS plugin (WebHDFS/HttpFS/Knox) (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/10
Re: [PR] Issue #8285 : Add Hadoop-free HDFS VFS plugin (WebHDFS/HttpFS/Knox) (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/10
Re: [PR] Issue #8285 : Add Hadoop-free HDFS VFS plugin (WebHDFS/HttpFS/Knox) (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
[PR] Fix#8308 Add a Group By option to exclude rows from aggregation based on a boolean field (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Add a Group By option to exclude rows from aggregation based on a boolean field (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
[I] [Feature Request]: Add a Group By option to exclude rows from aggregation based on a boolean field (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [PR] formula optimization (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [PR] formula optimization (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [PR] formula optimization (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [I] [Bug]: getQueryFieldsFromDatabaseMetaData cannot consume JDBC getColumns() metadata (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [I] [Bug]: A composite catalog.schema is only split when supportsCatalogs() is true (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [I] [Bug]: Timestamp parse mask reads HOP_DEFAULT_DATE_FORMAT (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [I] [Bug]: Stream Lookup throws ConversionNotImplemented for a Timestamp default value (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [I] [Bug]: Parameter metadata misclassifies NUMERIC and character types (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [I] [Bug]: SQL Server date/time DDL does not preserve source types (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [I] [Bug]: SQL Server string DDL loses Unicode and uses legacy TEXT (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [I] [Bug]: ProgressMonitorDialog never closes unless the runnable calls monitor.done() (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [I] [Bug]: Empty metadata folders are listed as unknown types in the metadata perspective (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [I] [Bug]: Database cancel-watcher threads never terminate in Hop Web — two of them are non-daemon (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [I] [Bug]: SQL editor fetches the whole result set — its 1000-row limit is applied client-side only (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [I] [Bug]: Dead terminal constants in HopGui, and an id that collides with full screen (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [I] [Bug]: DECIMAL read metadata is incompatible with DDL generation in 2.19 (regression) (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [PR] Fix AI-reported bugs against current main type rules (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [PR] formula optimization (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [PR] Issue #8298 : Put Parquet Output options on four tabs so the dialog fits 1080p (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [PR] formula optimization (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [I] [Bug]: Parquet Output dialog is too high (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
[PR] Issue #8294 : Fix the Select Values checks and make the default lint … (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
[PR] Issue #8297 : Serve explorer HTML and PDF with a document base on Hop Web (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [PR] Issue #8285 : Add Hadoop-free HDFS VFS plugin (WebHDFS/HttpFS/Knox) (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [PR] Issue #8285 : Add Hadoop-free HDFS VFS plugin (WebHDFS/HttpFS/Knox) (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [I] [Bug]: Hop Web explorer HTML tab has no document base (Browser.setText), so CSS, images, and in-page links 404 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Support Kubernetes authentication for HashiCorp Vault variable resolver (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
[PR] Issue #8302 : Add Kubernetes authentication to the HashiCorp Vault variable resolver (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
[I] [Bug]: Parquet Output dialog is too high (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [PR] Fix AI-reported bugs against current main type rules (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [PR] formula optimization (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [PR] Read a numeric column's length as its total digits, fixes #8216Read a numeric column's length as its total digits, fixes #8216 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
[PR] formula optimization (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [PR] Add browser-native file operations to Hop Web (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
[I] [Bug]: reading an Oracle NUMBER(20,10) in 2.19 infers "Number" instead of "BigNumber" (as in 2.18) (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [PR] Fix AI-reported bugs against current main type rules (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [PR] Issue #8285 : Add Hadoop-free HDFS VFS plugin (WebHDFS/HttpFS/Knox) (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [PR] Fix Hidden additional file field using path instead of isHidden() (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [PR] Fix AI-reported bugs against current main type rules (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [I] [Bug]: Invalid checks in linter (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [PR] Issue #8285 : Add Hadoop-free HDFS VFS plugin (WebHDFS/HttpFS/Knox) (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [PR] Issue #8285 : Add Hadoop-free HDFS VFS plugin (WebHDFS/HttpFS/Knox) (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
[I] [Feature Request]: Support Kubernetes authentication for HashiCorp Vault variable resolver (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
[PR] Issue #8295 : Do not report a failed connection lookup as a missing c… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
[PR] Issue #8298 : Put Parquet Output options on four tabs so the dialog fits 1080p (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [I] [Bug]: hop-server can not use PROJECT_HOME variable (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [PR] Issue #8284 : Set PROJECT_HOME when hop-server enables a project (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
[I] [Bug]: Quoted expansion of HOP_CONFIG_OPTIONS in load-and-execute.sh passes all options as a single argument (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [I] [Bug]: Parquet Output dialog is too high (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [PR] Issue #8285 : Add Hadoop-free HDFS VFS plugin (WebHDFS/HttpFS/Knox) (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/09
Re: [PR] Issue #8285 : Add Hadoop-free HDFS VFS plugin (WebHDFS/HttpFS/Knox) (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
Re: [I] [Bug]: Invalid linter warnings in action Check DB Connections (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
[I] [Bug]: Hop Web explorer HTML tab has no document base (Browser.setText), so CSS, images, and in-page links 404 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
Re: [PR] General Hop software development guidelines for AI agents. (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
[PR] General Hop software development guidelines for AI agents. (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
Re: [I] [Bug]: documentation and project plugins use the same option (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
Re: [PR] Issue #8292 : Rename in-memory short option from -im to -ime (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
Re: [PR] Issue #8286 : Attach Hop Web canvas overlay to the RAP widget, not a size guess (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
Re: [I] [Bug]: Hop Web canvas overlay attaches to the wrong element (or none), leaving a blank graph (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
Re: [I] [Bug]: Invalid linter warnings in action Check DB Connections (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
[I] [Bug]: Invalid linter warnings in action Check DB Connections (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
[I] [Bug]: Invalid checks in linter (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
[PR] Issue #8292 : Rename in-memory short option from -im to -ime (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
[I] [Bug]: documentation and project plugins use the same option (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
[PR] Issue #8284 : Set PROJECT_HOME when hop-server enables a project (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
Re: [I] [Bug]: Hop Web canvas overlay attaches to the wrong element (or none), leaving a blank graph (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
Re: [I] [Bug]: Hop Web gets confused when floating the results panel (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
Re: [I] [Bug]: Hop Web gets confused when floating the results panel (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
Re: [PR] Issue #8286 : Attach Hop Web canvas overlay to the RAP widget, not a size guess (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
[PR] Issue #8286 : Attach Hop Web canvas overlay to the RAP widget, not a size guess (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
Re: [I] [Task]: Review code for Neo4j discussion (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
Re: [PR] Issue #8280 : Harden Neo4j execution information for Neo4j 5 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
Re: [PR] Issue #2728 : Create mapping from selected sequential transforms (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Build option to create mapping pipelines from a selection of transforms (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
Re: [PR] Issue #2728 : Create mapping from selected sequential transforms (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
[PR] Fix Hidden additional file field using path instead of isHidden() (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
Re: [PR] Issue #2728 : Create mapping from selected sequential transforms (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
Re: [PR] Issue #8280 : Harden Neo4j execution information for Neo4j 5 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
Re: [PR] Issue #8280 : Harden Neo4j execution information for Neo4j 5 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
[PR] Issue #8285 : Add Hadoop-free HDFS VFS plugin (WebHDFS/HttpFS/Knox) (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
Re: [I] [Bug]: Database perspective hardening (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
Re: [I] [Bug]: Database perspective - data preview behavior (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
Re: [PR] Issue #8277 : Harden the Database perspective, also fixes #8278 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
[I] [Bug]: Synchronize after merge stop pipeline not release oracle db lock (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: I would like to run a project without having it added to hop-config.json (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
Re: [PR] Issue #2916 : Run a project without adding it to hop-config.json (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
[I] [Bug]: Hop Web canvas overlay attaches to the wrong element (or none), leaving a blank graph (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
Re: [I] [Task]: Document scheduling options (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/08
Re: [PR] Issue #2632 : Document scheduling options for workflows and pipelines (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [PR] Issue #2664 : Harden pipeline unit tests (replacement notices, numeric compare, rename) (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] [Task]: Pipeline unit tests: inform users about replacing transforms (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [PR] Fix#8266 Add Enclosure option to Split field to rows (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Add 'Enclosure' option to 'Split field to rows' transform (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
[I] [Feature Request]: Properly support the Apache Hadoop File System (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
[I] [Bug]: hop-server can not use PROJECT_HOME variable (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
[I] [Task]: Review code for Neo4j discussion (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
[I] [Bug]: Combination Lookup SQL button throws NPE (parent pipeline is null) (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
[PR] Issue #8280 : Harden Neo4j execution information for Neo4j 5 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] [Task]: Review code for Neo4j discussion (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
[I] [Bug]: Hop Web gets confused when floating the results panel (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [PR] Issue #2916 : Run a project without adding it to hop-config.json (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
[PR] Issue #8277 : Harden the Database perspective, also fixes #8278 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [PR] Issue #2728 : Create mapping from selected sequential transforms (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [PR] Fix#8266 Add Enclosure option to Split field to rows (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [PR] Add browser-native file operations to Hop Web (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [PR] Fix#8266 Add Enclosure option to Split field to rows (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [PR] Fix#8266 Add Enclosure option to Split field to rows (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [PR] Issue #2728 : Create mapping from selected sequential transforms (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [PR] Issue #2916 : Run a project without adding it to hop-config.json (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [PR] Issue #2916 : Run a project without adding it to hop-config.json (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [PR] Issue #2916 : Run a project without adding it to hop-config.json (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [PR] Issue #2916 : Run a project without adding it to hop-config.json (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] [Bug]: [2.19.0]engine type switch fail issue (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
Re: [I] [Bug]: Database perspective hardening (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/07
[I] [Bug]: Database perspective (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/06
Re: [I] [Bug]: [2.19.0]engine type switch fail issue (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/06
Re: [I] [Bug]: [2.19.0]engine type switch fail issue (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/06
Re: [I] [Bug]: Hop Web Lint Explorer icons repeatedly fail with factory-created resource error (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/06
[I] [Bug]: Database perspective hardening (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/06
Re: [PR] Hop Gui notification system #6188 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/06
Re: [PR] Hop Gui notification system #6188 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/06
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: add a notification system to Hop Gui (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/06
Re: [PR] Hop Gui notification system #6188 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/06
Re: [PR] Hop Gui notification system #6188 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/06
Re: [PR] Hop Gui notification system #6188 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/06
Re: [PR] Hop Gui notification system #6188 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/06
Re: [PR] Hop Gui notification system #6188 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/06
Re: [PR] Add browser-native file operations to Hop Web (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/06
Re: [PR] Add browser-native file operations to Hop Web (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/05
[PR] Add browser-native file operations to Hop Web (hop)
via GitHub