Messages by Date
-
2026/09/15
Re: [PR] Force-build unpublished P2 wrappers in incremental PR builds, fixes #8387 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
[PR] [IT] fix selenium tests (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
[PR] Reject cross-site requests to the Hop Server servlets, fixes #8371 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
[I] [Feature Request]: Database Explorer improvements (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
[PR] Force-build unpublished P2 wrappers in incremental PR builds, fixes #8387 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
Re: [PR] Force-build unpublished P2 wrappers in incremental PR builds, fixes #8387 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
[I] [Bug]: Incremental GitHub PR builds fail resolving org.eclipse.tm4e.core:2.20.0-SNAPSHOT (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
Re: [PR] Force-build unpublished P2 wrappers in incremental PR builds, fixes #8387 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Support opening multiple files from Hop Web File Browser (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
Re: [PR] Issue #8251: Multi-user session isolation and hardening for Git plugin (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
[I] [Bug]: Execute SQL script does not report affected rows for MERGE (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
Re: [I] [Bug]: Hop Web Explorer refresh can trigger Invalid thread access in GitCommitPerspective (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
Re: [I] [Bug]: Hop Web Explorer refresh can trigger Invalid thread access in GitCommitPerspective (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
[I] [Feature Request]: Support opening multiple files from Hop Web File Browser (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
Re: [PR] [IT] fix selenium tests (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
[PR] [IT] figure out why selenium is failing (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
Re: [PR] [IT] figure out why selenium is failing (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
[PR] Cube in/output module merge and code hardening, fixes #8380 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
Re: [PR] fix classloader issue, fixes #8369 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
[PR] fix classloader issue, fixes #8369 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
Re: [I] [Bug]: Cube output fails when there are no rows (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/15
[I] [Bug]: Cube output fails when there are no rows (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
[PR] Fix#8328 Get mails (POP3/IMAP) IMAP Retrieve persistence and 2.13 XML load (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [I] [Bug]: Get mails (POP3/IMAP)" action resets IMAP Retrieve setting to "Get all messages" and fails XML serialization (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
[I] [Bug]: File Explorer Perspective: pipeline disappears from tree immediately after Git Commit (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [PR] Polishing the database exploration dialog #5376 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
[PR] [Bug] Database perspective keeps old metadata around, fixes #8375 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
[I] [Bug]: Database perspective keeps old metadata around (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [PR] Issue #8321 : Use the real Log4j2 SLF4J binding with a default config and publish Hop context as MDC (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [I] [Task]: Hop Web context dialogs - investigate SVG rendering (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [PR] Issue #8326 : Render ContextDialog content as vector SVG in Hop Web (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [PR] Issue #8367 : Disable external entity resolution by default in XSD va… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [PR] Issue #8367 : Disable external entity resolution by default in XSD va… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Add Machine Learning capabilities to Apache Hop (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [I] [Task]: some performance improvements to spark native engine (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [PR] Issue #8321 : Use the real Log4j2 SLF4J binding with a default config and publish Hop context as MDC (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [I] [Task]: Constrain where ExecPipelineServlet may load a pipeline from (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [I] [Task]: Reject cross-site requests to the Hop Server servlets (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
[PR] Issue #8251: Multi-user session isolation and hardening for Git plugin (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [PR] Fix Do not mark a pipeline or workflow dirty when a dialog is OK without edits (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [I] Allow plugin Hop Server servlets to register in HopServerEndpointPermissionMapper (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [I] [Task]: check documentation build in code PR's too (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [I] [Task]: some performance improvements to spark native engine (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [PR] Fix Do not mark a pipeline or workflow dirty when a dialog is OK without edits (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [PR] spark performance improvements, fixes #8369 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [PR] Fix Do not mark a pipeline or workflow dirty when a dialog is OK without edits (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
[PR] Issue #8321 : Use the real Log4j2 SLF4J binding with a default config and publish Hop context as MDC (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
[I] [Task]: some performance improvements to spark native engine (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [PR] Improve error feedback from failing documentation builds (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [PR] [IT] fix broken selenium integration tests (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [I] [Task]: Disable external entity resolution by default in the XSD Validator transform and action (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [I] [Bug]: Invalid checks in linter (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
[I] [Task]: Constrain where ExecPipelineServlet may load a pipeline from (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
[PR] [IT] fix broken selenium integration tests (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
[I] [Task]: Reject cross-site requests to the Hop Server servlets (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
[PR] spark performance improvements, fixes #8369 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
[PR] Issue #8367 : Disable external entity resolution by default in XSD va… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
[I] [Task]: Disable external entity resolution by default in the XSD Validator transform and action (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [I] [Bug]: Invalid linter warnings in action Check DB Connections (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [I] [Task]: Invoke GnuPG with an argument list instead of a shell command string (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [PR] Invoke GnuPG with an argument list instead of a shell command string,… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [PR] Polishing the database exploration dialog #5376 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
[I] [Bug]: Unchanged file asks to be saved in db perspective (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [I] [Task]: Document whether a transform can act as input ones (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [I] [Task]: Sending data to non-reading transforms should throw an error (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [PR] cleanup documentation warnings (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
[PR] cleanup documentation warnings (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [I] [Task]: Improve github actions speed (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
[PR] Improve error feedback from failing documentation builds (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
[I] [Feature Request]: Support keyboard navigation in text widgets (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
[I] [Feature Request]: Link RDBMS metadata editor with db perspective (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
[I] [Bug]: Cannot select or copy rows from a read-only result grid (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [PR] Add a documentation check to the github actions, fixes #8358 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [I] [Task]: check documentation build in code PR's too (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
[PR] Add a documentation check to the github actions, fixes #8358 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
[I] [Task]: check documentation build in code PR's too (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [PR] [#8324][build] setup ECJ compilation (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [I] [Task]: Improve github actions speed (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
Re: [PR] Add incremental builder and bump github action versions, fixes #8355 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
[I] [Bug]: Changing a connection's type clears username, password, host and database name (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/14
[PR] Add incremental builder and bump github action versions, fixes #8355 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
[I] [Task]: Improve github actions speed (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] [#8324][build] setup ECJ compilation (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] Enhance DatabaseJoin with SQL parameter support (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
[PR] Fix Sorted Merge when row comparison throws instead of treating rows as equal (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
[PR] Polishing the database exploration dialog #5376 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
[PR] Issue #8326 : Render ContextDialog content as vector SVG in Hop Web (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [I] [Task]: Hop Web context dialogs - investigate SVG rendering (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [I] [Task]: Hop Web context dialogs - investigate SVG rendering (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [I] Accept Authorization: Bearer on Hop Web /hop/* (OAUTH2 resource server) and issue short-lived JDBC tokens (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [I] [Bug]: AI Advisor fix for Hop Web (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
[I] [Bug]: AI Advisor fix for Hop Web (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] Fixes #8340: Suppress excessive HTTP wire logging from notification polling (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [I] [Bug]: excessive wire logging by notifications (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] Issue #8346 : Add an extensible diagram exporter plugin architecture (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [I] Extensible Diagram Exporter plugin architecture (SVG, PDF, Mermaid, PlantUML, Draw.io) (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] Issue 8350 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [I] [Task]: add per-type row layout + additional fields to Git Input (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] Invoke GnuPG with an argument list instead of a shell command string,… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] Issue #8334 : Allow plugin Hop Server servlets to register endpoint permissions (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] Fixes #8340: Suppress excessive HTTP wire logging from notification polling (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
[PR] Issue 8350 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] Issue #8297 : Serve explorer HTML and PDF with a document base on Hop Web (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [I] [Bug]: Hop Web explorer HTML tab has no document base (Browser.setText), so CSS, images, and in-page links 404 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] Fixes #8340: Suppress excessive HTTP wire logging from notification polling (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] Invoke GnuPG with an argument list instead of a shell command string,… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] Fixes #8340: Suppress excessive HTTP wire logging from notification polling (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] Fixes #8327: Keep ServerPushSession active in Hop Web so logging refresh does not stall (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] additional fields for git input transform. fixes #8347 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] Issue #8334 : Allow plugin Hop Server servlets to register endpoint permissions (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [I] [Bug]: Logging refresh stalls on Hop Web (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] Fixes #8340: Suppress excessive HTTP wire logging from notification polling (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
[PR] Issue #8346 : Add an extensible diagram exporter plugin architecture (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
[PR] additional fields for git input transform. fixes #8347 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: AI advisory plugin system (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] Issue #8330 : Add a pluggable AI Advisor and named AI Provider metadata (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] Issue #8330 : Add a pluggable AI Advisor and named AI Provider metadata (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] Issue #2641 : Fail hops into transforms that do not consume input (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
[I] [Task]: add per-type row layout + additional fields to Git Input (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [I] [Task]: add per-type row layout + additional fields to Git Input (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
[I] Extensible Diagram Exporter plugin architecture (SVG, PDF, Mermaid, PlantUML, Draw.io) (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] Issue #8297 : Serve explorer HTML and PDF with a document base on Hop Web (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] Issue #8334 : Allow plugin Hop Server servlets to register endpoint permissions (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] Issue #8297 : Serve explorer HTML and PDF with a document base on Hop Web (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/13
Re: [PR] Fix LoadScriptFromTab swallowing exceptions in the JavaScript transform (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/12
Re: [PR] Issue #8299 : Word-split HOP_CONFIG_OPTIONS when invoking hop-conf (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/12
Re: [I] [Bug]: Quoted expansion of HOP_CONFIG_OPTIONS in load-and-execute.sh passes all options as a single argument (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/12
Re: [PR] Fixes #8340: Suppress excessive HTTP wire logging from notification polling (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/12
Re: [PR] Fix LoadScriptFromTab swallowing exceptions in the JavaScript transform (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/12
Re: [PR] Issue #8297 : Serve explorer HTML and PDF with a document base on Hop Web (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/12
Re: [PR] Issue #8299 : Word-split HOP_CONFIG_OPTIONS when invoking hop-conf (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/12
Re: [PR] Issue #8315 : Offer a field dropdown for filenames accepted from the … (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/12
Re: [PR] fixes #8314 : Add Git Input transform and Git connection metadata type (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/12
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: a new transform to read commits, issues and pull requests from Git providers (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/12
[PR] Fixes #8336 : Upgrade the Language Model Chat transform to langchain4… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/12
Re: [PR] Issue #8330 : Add a pluggable AI Advisor and named AI Provider metadata (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/12
[I] [Task]: Move the problem/warning icons to the bottom left (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/12
Re: [PR] [#8324][build] setup ECJ compilation (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/12
[PR] Fixes #8327: Keep ServerPushSession active in Hop Web so logging refresh does not stall (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/12
Re: [PR] Fixes #8340: Suppress excessive HTTP wire logging from notification polling (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/12
Re: [PR] Fixes #8340: Suppress excessive HTTP wire logging from notification polling (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/12
[PR] Fixes #8340: Suppress excessive HTTP wire logging from notification polling (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/12
Re: [PR] Fixes #8340: Suppress excessive HTTP wire logging from notification polling (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/12
Re: [I] [Bug]: Logging refresh stalls on Hop Web (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/12
Re: [I] [Bug]: excessive wire logging by notifications (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/12
Re: [PR] Issue #8330 : Add a pluggable AI Advisor and named AI Provider metadata (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/12
[PR] Issue #8330 : Add a pluggable AI Advisor and named AI Provider metadata (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/12
Re: [I] [Bug]: excessive wire logging by notifications (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/12
Re: [I] [Task]: upgrade langchain4j dependency in Language Model Chat transform from 0.29.1 to 1.20.0. (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/12
Re: [PR] Add more Calcite SQL format options #8337 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/12
Re: [I] [Bug]: Logging refresh stalls on Hop Web (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/12
Re: [I] [Bug]: excessive wire logging by notifications (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/12
Re: [PR] Fixes #8336 : Upgrade the Language Model Chat transform to langchain4… (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/12
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Add more Calcite SQL format options (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/12
[I] [Bug]: excessive wire logging by notifications (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/12
Re: [PR] Enhance DatabaseJoin with SQL parameter support (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Add Machine Learning capabilities to Apache Hop (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
[PR] Enhance DatabaseJoin with SQL parameter support (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
[I] Accept Authorization: Bearer on Hop Web /hop/* (OAUTH2 resource server) and issue short-lived JDBC tokens (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
[I] [Feature Request]: Add Machine Learning capabilities to Apache Hop (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [PR] Issue #2641 : Fail hops into transforms that do not consume input (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [PR] Issue #2727 : Align Kettle import connection names to a case-sensitive scheme (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [PR] Issue #2727 : Align Kettle import connection names to a case-sensitive scheme (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
[PR] Fix LoadScriptFromTab swallowing exceptions in the JavaScript transform (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: AI advisory plugin system (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
[I] [Task]: Hop Web context dialogs - investigate SVG rendering (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [PR] Fix#8308 Add a Group By option to exclude rows from aggregation based on a boolean field (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: AI advisory plugin system (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [I] [Bug]: lack of logging control by configuration & integration to the observability ecosystem (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
[PR] fixes #8314 : Add Git Input transform and Git connection metadata type (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
[PR] Add more Calcite SQL format options #8337 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [PR] [#8324][build] setup ECJ compilation (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [PR] [#8324][build] setup ECJ compilation (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
[I] [Feature Request]: Add more Calcite SQL format options (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [I] [Feature Request]: Add Machine Learning capabilities to Apache Hop (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
[I] [Feature Request]: make fast-build profile faster (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
[I] [Task]: upgrade langchain4j dependency in Language Model Chat transform from 0.29.1 to 1.20.0. (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [PR] Add an icon representing the database type in the “Database” perspective #8318 (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [I] [Task]: Add an icon representing the database type in the “Database” perspective (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [I] [Task]: upgrade langchain4j dependency in Language Model Chat transform from 0.29.1 to 1.20.0. (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [I] [Bug]: ${PROJECT_HOME} dirty after importing from Kettle (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [PR] Issue #2865 : Keep PROJECT_HOME when importing Kettle into a folder (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
[PR] Issue #8334 : Allow plugin Hop Server servlets to register endpoint permissions (hop)
via GitHub
-
2026/09/11
Re: [I] [Bug]: Get mails (POP3/IMAP)" action resets IMAP Retrieve setting to "Get all messages" and fails XML serialization (hop)
via GitHub