Morgan Delagrange wrote:

> --- "Geir Magnusson Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I will assume that no one will find what is up there
> > too offensive,
> > aside from the logo.
>
> Um, yeah, I've seen better logos.  :)

But I haven't created them :-)

So please, consider this a 'logo emergency'...

> > Some notes, in no apparent order :
> >
> > 1a) I am not married to any of this.  I just wanted
> > to get something
> > up.  Morgan is working on more content, so I just
> > wanted to get
> > something fleshed out and setup for him (and others)
> > to continue with.
>
> Yeah I made some progress last night, so I'll post it
> today.
>
> In working on the content, I found it very confusing
> that "Commons" is both a subproject and a portion of
> the subproject.

Commons in the Jakarta subproject that has 'Components'. Two parts of
Commons are the Sandbox and the Directory...

> I propose that we call the Commons
> portion of the site the "Commons Proper" (or anything
> other than simply Commons).

What do you mean, 'the Commons portion of the site' ?

> > 2) Given the historical timescales of some of our
> > discussions, I figured
> > I would just use Anakia based on the Jakarta Site
> > stylesheet for this,
> > until the whole discussion of docbook vs. stylebook
> > vs. generic XSLT vs.
> > Anakia vs. Oasis vs. Jakarta vs. W3C vs. the role of
> > standards in a
> > dynamic and changing industry gets resolved.  Feel
> > free to switch if
> > that happens :)
>
> Fair enough.  I'd be much less concerned about the
> actual display engine if I could see the DTD for
> Jakarta documentation.  :)

Me too!  That would be a great thing to have.

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]