Geir, you seemed happy with Repository.  Is that still
the case?  I'm willing to change the name to
Repository, unless there are other supporters of
Commons Proper, in which case we'll vote.  I'm not
married to Commons Proper, I just don't like the name
Components.  The whole project is about components.
I'm a little hesitant about Repository, since the
Sandbox is also a repository, but I think it's clear
enough.

Clarity is key.  We have to pretend we haven't been
discussing these issues for months and look at the
organization of the project with a critical eye.

http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/

=====
Morgan Delagrange
Britannica.com