Not disputing the "attack" on open source angle - but Oracle are
"filing a lawsuit" against open source, as said by Josh Bloch:
http://googlecode.blogspot.com/2010/08/update-on-javaone.html

Google are adding to the fud by talking like this, and a lot of this
is grandstanding to get the development community (more) onside with
google. I think there are no good guys in this sorry tale.