> This will be my last comment on this. You have conveniently ignored the
> overall context of my statements.

Fair enough, I fail to see what I ignored but we can end it here. GWT
is not a different take on a Java platform, it's an emulation layer
which, once again, allows people familiar with the Java syntax of
building RIA's. If you approach the technology as being a JSE-in-a-
browser you will get disappointed. However if you see it as a pendent
to similar approaches i.e. Python's Pyjamas [http://pyjs.org/] you'll
get pleasantly surprised that you can draw on your existing knowledge
in spite of targeting a scriptable browser.