> I've been wondering for months now if y'all are *out* JMDLers, and if so,
what
> do your friends and significant others think of your *obsession* ? !
> > Michaelo

I wear my Joni adoration out on my sleeve as a badge of honour, Michaelo!  I
testify.

What can I more than pity poor souls who aren't so blessed as to fathom her
genius?  Listening to Joni's art is the spice of my life.  I know not what
course others may take.  She completes me.

Yet verbalizing my appreciation of her is like dancing heartfelt delight
with one's own senses of sound and vision.  Like remarking with only your
twinkling eyes how gosh-darn giddy you are at your good fortunate to be
alive, imbued with an immortal soul and sharing a golden moment with them.
Invariably those who love you, *really* love you, will smile and understand.

-Julius