--- michael o'malley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've been wondering for months now if y'all are
> *out* JMDLers, and if so, what
> do your friends and significant others think of your
> *obsession* ? !

Good question! I usually don't mention Joni to other
people, because I either get a blank look from them,
or they say something like, "Oh yeah, the one who sang
Paved Paradise."  On the other hand, I had Joni
screensavers on my computer at work and you wouldn't
believe the number of people who spotted them and
said, "Wow! Joni Mitchell! She's great!" (I had to
take the screensavers off later, because we were all
warned not to download anything and all that PC
security stuff.)

That's why I'm so glad when I found this list and the
jmdl.com and jonimitchell.com sites. You can mention
things to people - and they get it right away.

Post your ad for free now! http://personals.yahoo.ca