Same here Deb, as far as adding more FAT to MY DIET!  So I fry my bacon in butter
place it on
toast spread mayo (thickly) and have the pork rinds as an  aside.  I never eat things
like this in
bed for fear of choking.  I usually save the shakes/Malts and other ice cream
creations for the
bedroom. (tongue planted firmly in cheek). ;-P

As far as pasta goes ... let it flow baby - hey with a name like Guzzi how can you
not!  And
serously, if I choose pasta for my meal I try to avoid a fat that meal, such as my
much adored
Italian sausage. I use plenty of olive oil and garlic and add a vegeatable (zucccini,
of late).
If I choose a meat or fat as my centerpiece, I avoid a carb with that meal.  It's real
simple -
moderation ...balance.  Not giving my totals just yet!  That's for the Sugarpants gang
only!  Must
fit into those gold lamme jumpsuits we have ordered for our Jonifest 2003 performance!

Peace,
Susan

--- Deb Messling wrote:
> I did find that I had to add more fat to my diet than I was accustomed to, just to
>avoid
consuming too few calories. So I use real mayo in my tuna salad and I fry my eggs in
butter.  But
I don't load on the bacon or eat pork rinds bed.
http://mailplus.yahoo.com