Rob Schmitt

Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 10:14:20 -0700 (PDT)
rom: Glenn Martin <suthrn...@yahoo.com>
ubject: Re: KR> (no subject) Now LSA specs
o: Ronald Wright <ronwrig...@yahoo.com>, KRnet <kr...@mylist.net>
essage-ID:
<1334596460.17363.yahoomail...@web160304.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
ontent-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Ron. Do you have Tail numbers of KR's which  are LSA? My KR1 specs to stall at
9 kts (45mph) and Im certain that with a 1300 or 1600 it would not exceed
35MPH. Of course, that would be a waste of a perfectly good KR1. I am looking
orward to the new regs. If the country wants GA to thrive, its going to have to
eregulate it to a greater degree. I wish the FAA would create an avionics
epairmans license too. Requiring an A& P to R&R the radios is too much
egulation.

lenn Martin
R2 N1333A
iloxi, MS