Donovan Baarda wrote:
> > I don't want to repeat the problems of the Q&A doc.
>
> Yeah... formats can be like religions...

Ah, but you missed our failed attempt. The problem wasn't that
any of us were loyal to a given format, but that there was no
format that all of us could figure out how to use (except plain
text, which required a _lot_ of work on Mike's part to put it
all together into html, sgml, whatever).

> In the end, you need to pick a lowest-common-denominator format, which has it's
> limitations ("...but if we use SGML we can... and we can't do that with ...").
> This is why html is rapidly becoming the standard documentation format.

Well, every one of us ought to be able to handle html, even me. :)

--
rick -- A mind is like a parachute... it only works when it's open.

ICQ# 1590117   [EMAIL PROTECTED] (work)   [EMAIL PROTECTED] (home)
Help with LRP: lrp.c0wz.com      68 Camaro wanted: dingo.mcrnet.net
Windows users: Please delete me from your contact list when done
corresponding with me. You should trim your contact list often anyway.

My opinions don't exist, and as such, are not anyone elses. I don't
represent anyone, not even myself, and especially not my employer..