----- Original Message -----
From: "David McBride" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "LEAF list (E-mail)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2001 1:44 PM
Subject: [Leaf-user] Floppys

> I am having a lot of I/O errors with my floppys.  I have changed the cable
> and drive already.  What is a good brand of floppy to work woth the 1680KB
> format?

I've moved over to using an old IDE hd for this very reason.  It got to the
point where I was too scared to backup the changes I had made to my image
for fear of corrupting another floppy, and having to write another one to
take its place.

No such trouble with the hd.  I'd recommend it if you have spare one (or
even if you have to buy one to be honest).  Speeds loading, back-ups and
seems far more reliable.  It's also dead easy to do thanks to Charles'
tutorial.

tim