How would mounting and unmounting a read-only volume pose a security
risk?  Even if for whatever reason, the script bombed out in the middle
and left a mounted RO volume, since its write protected on the actual
diskette, modifications still couldn't be made to the disk.  Even a
reboot of a system with a mounted RO volume shouldn't pose any security
risk and/or damage to the floppy, correct?