To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 4:47 PM
Subject: Re: [leaf-user] lets talk about something--anything!

Ad,

If you use Bering-uClibc and buildtool, you will see that ulogd's buildtool.mk file already has the lines to compile the mysql plugin:

(cd $(ULOGD_DIR) ; CC=$(TARGET_CC) LD=$(TARGET_LD) CFLAGS="$(BT_COPT_FLAGS)" ./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc ) # (cd $(ULOGD_DIR) ; CC=$(TARGET_CC) LD=$(TARGET_LD) CFLAGS="$(BT_COPT_FLAGS)" \ # ./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --with-mysql=$(BT_STAGING_DIR)/usr

If you comment the first line and uncomment the next two lines, the plugin will be compiled. The only thing you have to do is add the plugin to the ulogd package and configure it.

Eric Spakman

Hmm let me rephrase that..

Not knowing what to do with ulogd *grin*, I know my way round php/mysql
just
fine.
So I'm just after ulogd compiled with the mysql plugin working.
(something
about static linking but I have no idea what that means).

Then I can build my own php/mysql interface LOL..

*ugh* it's been a long day...

Ad