----- Original Message -----
From: "Erich Titl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "bino_oetomo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2005 6:42 PM
Subject: Re: [leaf-user] lets talk about something--anything!

> Bino
>
> bino_oetomo wrote:
> > Here is my version.
> >
> > We (I and my staff) stat using LRP in 2000.
> > At that time, we have 0 (zero) linux knowledge.
> > we realized that there is to much (for us, totaly stupid linux newbie)
> > configuration file that we need to open and edit to do the
configuration.

> AFAIK you have deployed wireless access to extended areas. I would like
> to profit from your experience. Do you have some technical documentation
> of your network you can make public.

Hi Erich and all.
I really realy sorry that I have no docs left.
I'm a damn lazzy in docs.
All I can do for LEAF users is jut open for all kind of question, as long as
it's about routing on wireless MAN.
My staff do all the module porting .. if needed.

Basically , my experience only about :
1. Wireless client router
2. OSPF (zebra)
3. Source-address-based routing, since this Wireless-MAN was used by 4 ISP
as their distribution network.

Please be advised that this network is no longer exist.

Sincerely
-bino-