Elizabeth,

It depends upon how I'm using the report as to whether I need to edit it.  For
my own use, or to share with certain cousins, no.

If/when I finally get around to applying for certification or submitting an
article for consideration for publication, then yes, I will have to do
considerable editing.

Connie

--- On Tue, 12/9/08, Elizabeth Richardson wrote:

> > Connie - do you have a need to edit the report? The
> citations do print as footnotes if your output is to pdf.
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Connie
> Sheets" <clshee...@yahoo.com>

*** Holiday discounts on Legacy 7.0, add-ons, books, and more. Visit
http://tinyurl.com/65rpbt. ***