El Viernes, 8 de Junio de 2007 23:23, Dan Nicholson escribió:
> So, I think it's about time we start pushing out a 6.3 release. What
> do you guys think?

IMHO, just update to the packages listed now on Trac (except, of course, the
toolchain ones), and do package freezing to release 6.3 very soon.

Toolchain update, bootloader(s) update, and the other remaining open bugs may
meant to start working on 7.x LFS series.

>  * Docbook XML/XSL changes: Manuel, how's that coming along? I haven't
> really been paying attention to this lately.

The DocBook-XSL-1.72.1 release timeframe is a unknow variable. I asked some
days ago to Bob Stayton about that without answers for now.

Due that 1.72.0 was the first testing release including native support for
DB-XML-5.0-rcX, I suposse that he might be waiting the final DB-XML-5.0
release to release the acompaning XSL stable release.

If that DB-XSL release is not done at time for LFS-6.3, we must release the
book with the current stylesheets or, if really wanted to use the new code,
to port the full nex-xml branch, included the docbook-xsl-snapshot files (or
even create our own LFS-XSL tarball).

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia