On 6/8/07, Dan Nicholson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So, I think it's about time we start pushing out a 6.3 release. What
> do you guys think? Here are the outstanding issues I can think of.

Matthew, ping? Any thoughts on this?

I think most of the issues brought up in this thread have been
addressed. I'd like to see if glibc-2.5.1 will happen, but we can
certainly just use the latest branch_update patch. The LiveCD is still
kind of up in the air, but I think most of the big concerns have been
addressed, and now Jeremy is back on the prowl helping out.

Would it help to have someone else handle the release? I'm pretty tied
up until August, but could probably play a bigger role then.

--
Dan