You are implying he is lying when you say we should not be too certain
that Bush should not be thanked for the bill not being renewed.  He
did nothing to stop if from being renewed and in fact said on record
that he would sign it.   So if he is to be thanked it is because you
are saying that he really would have vetoed it.

Travis