Good morning, Bill...

Bill Anderson wrote:

> heh ... Man I love these random quotes. :)
>
> --
> Random Fortune of the moment:
> How can you govern a nation which has 246 kinds of cheese?
> -- Charles de Gaulle

The fortune is a true life saver, in certain cases. If the actual message
content either disagrees with you or is a waste of one's time, simply look
at the Fortune for the moment, and see if things work out. In my case, I
constantly add to the Fortunes as time and energy permits, so you *never*
truly know what you're going to get. 8-)

Dave
--
Dave Laird ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
The Used Kharma Lot / The Phoenix Project

An automatic & random fortune for the Minute:
A lie in time saves nine.