You must remember this is an israeli linux group.
I think we must use or at least try to use Hebrew.
For technical terms we can use English or even better, define those terms in
Hebrew, this will be part of the linux localization process.

I'm sure that for many members, it will be more comfortable and easy to read
and write Hebrew.

Having two lists can have no down side so why not trying?

        -Amir.