Given that the main function of Actcom during the last few years was to
buy bandwidth from Bezeq Beinleumi and resell it to its customers,
adding improved support to the package - Ori's suggestion makes the most
sense.

The following could be done to implement the idea:
1. Collaborate with one (or more) of the ISPs to develop an offer of
better quality support in exchange for surcharge.
2. Recruit Actcom's former employees to provide the extra support -
number of supporters and coverage to depend upon demand for the better
quality support.

The support group should be reachable by regular phone, Skype, E-mail,
Web form, SMS, and FAX - and provide 24/7 coverage.

The support group should be empowered to work with HOT and Bezeq as
necessary to resolve problems on their part of the network.

Some way needs to be worked out to provide first-level support (for
clueless people, who nevertheless paid the surcharge, and who call
support to find that they forgot to flip the ON/OFF switch).

ISPs and Bezeq usually require the user to tell them the MS-Windows
error messages - the support group should amass the know-how to
determine the MS-Windows error messages corresponding to the information
in logfiles built in Linux, Mac OSX, etc.

                                       --- Omer

--
In civilized societies, captions are as important in movies as
soundtracks, professional photography and expert editing.

I may be affiliated in any way.