At 06:56 PM 9/12/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>On Wed, 12 Sep 2001 13:52:20 -0500, JW wrote:
>
>>And as I said, you should be concerned, because, you, too are an Infidel according
>to them :-)
>>
>>Perhaps someone who has the Koran can verify that, I don't happen to have one.
>>
>>Beware of talking rocks ;-)
>
>I wonder if this has a parallel in the Christian saying, "and the rock
>cried out, 'No Hiding Place!'"

If I understand what you are saying (I think most people will agree with me here,
whether they are religious or not), then yes, there's such a Saying:

Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that
shall he also reap.

Jonathan Wilson
System Administrator

Cedar Creek Software     http://www.cedarcreeksoftware.com