____

 This message is intended for the individual or entity named above.  If you
are not the intended
 recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to
others; also please
 notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from
your system.  Thank you.
____

Jay, I am quite aware of where you sit.

 (Embedded
 image moved   Jay Fenello <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 to file:      07/16/99 09:38 AM
 pic14977.pcx)

Extension: