Hi all,

I am very excited by the discussions for implementing shadowing capability
using X0rfbserver in LTSP, but had one question and one comment...

Question:
Will it be very simple to 'reverse' the concept, so that someone (the Admin,
or someone in the 'Trainers' Group) could *push* their desktop out to multiple
workstations (or all of them) for Training purposes?

A little 'Chat' window would come in quite handy too (for both regular
Shadowing, and Pushing).

Comment:
As distasteful as it sounds, my boss has asked me about the possibility of
what I'll call 'Passive Shadowing', ie, shadowing someones workstation without
the ability to take it over, and *without them knowing it*, so he can see what
they are doing.

The reason for this is, we have a big problem with people spending lots of
time 'playing' on the internet when they should be working, and the boss would
like to be able to look in on them from time to time.

I don't like the idea much, but I do see a need for it in some cases.

Thanks

Charles