Hi Evgeny,

Thanks for your advice.

My critical question is in case OS crashed how to recover the data.

In Windows world I make a D partition for data and C for OS.  In case of
crash I just reinstall the OS.  My data are still there.  How about in
Linux world ???

At 03:38 PM 7/24/2002 +0200, Evgeny Limarenko wrote:
>/boot should be of small size like 32Mb. Swap can be big enough,
>something like twice an amount of RAM. The rest is for /.

Theoretically, the size of swap is double the capacity of RAM.  If RAM
exceeds 1G how to set the swap size.

Thanks in advance.