Georg> Am Sonntag, 4. Februar 2007 04:44 schrieb Enrico Forestieri:
>> No, it doesn't work for me even when I do that. Then I don't know
>> what would be the rationale for it working when using
>> convertDefault.py instead of a PDF->PNG converter using the exact
>> same command...

Georg> Very strange. Does the convertDefault.py version work for you?

Georg> In any case I would suggest to put the patch in. Even if it
Georg> still has a problem it is the right way to go, and maybe for
Georg> somebody else it works.

I think it would be better to have a real pdf file in lib/ directory
that to emulate it like we do here...