De : mailop [mailto:mailop-boun...@mailop.org] De la part de Alexander Zeh via
mailop
Envoyé : lundi 26 août 2019 10:49
À : mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
Objet : Re: [mailop] [ext] Re: Return Path / Sender Score

This might also be an issue of different wordings used in different parts of
the world. I started working in the email space 10+ years ago for the eco
Association in Germany. In every document, in every personal conversation I
had, always the term DOI was used. Not only by marketeers, also by postmasters
and lawyers.
I heard the term COI for the very first time at a M3AAWG meeting, and indeed
thought it’s the term for „I’ll send the recipient a confirmation email that
he’s now subscribed“.
I’m not sure how these terms are used in other european countries.

Alex

Am 26.08.2019 um 00:06 schrieb Luke via mailop