"J. van de Griek" wrote:

> I doubt it will outperform my 1987 Porsche 911 Carrera (3.2l flat six)...
> :-)))

Don't you remember that commercial for a small inexpensive car?  I can't
remember which car it was but they say "We test our car against a blah blah
and we blew their doors off".  Then we tested our car against a blah blah and
we blew their doors off."

"We tested our car against the Porsche 911 which costs $60,000.  Well they
blew our doors off.  Our car costs $10,000.   For $40,000 you can buy a lot
of doors".

Of course I paraphrased the whole thing.

Larry