Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 13:41:40 -0500
From: Rich Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Cerberus wants money back
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

So after spending billion$ on advertising, they still can't beat the
competition with the exact same car, tarted up (hmmm maybe it has
something to do with the dealers?  Don't know.  Or overall reputation
for quality and commitment?).  That makes me want to give them billion$
more to help them out.

It boggles the mind.

--R