Have ya banged the starter with a stick from the top while holding the key in START position? If not, please, do and see what happens (don't be shy/bashful with the stick).

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Rentfro" <azbob...@gmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2013 3:19 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 240D starting woes update.

Okay...glow light comes on again. So now it's one issue....nothing when key is turned to start position. Get all the correct dash lights, have power in
the wire going from ignition switch to solenoid when key is in start
position. All voltage readings are correct on everything. Everything is
tight and clean. ....I'm at a loss. Ideas?

Bob R